AIIMS hall ticket or admit card will be released through online process by the exam conducting authority. All India Institute of Medical Sciences provides admissions to the students in under graduate and post graduate courses in the field of medical science. All India Institute of Medical Science will be organizing the entrance exam for offering admissions to the students who are seeking admission in MBBS courses by various All India Institute of Medical Science institutes all over India.
Candidates who all have successfully registered themselves for the entrance exam will be able to download the admit card through the official website. The admit card will not be sent to any candidate through offline mode i.e. via mail or post. Admit card is a mandatory document to be carried along in the examination hall as no candidate without the admit card will be allowed to appear in the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details like name of the candidate, roll number of the candidate, date and timing of the entrance exam, venue or the exam center of the entrance exam and other instructions related to the exam. In case of any problem, the candidates should report it to the exam conducting authority. In case of any mistake, the candidate should bring it in the notice of exam conducting authority and get it corrected. Candidates are required to maintain the admit card till the process of admission gets over as it is an important document.
Admit Card Date
The admit card for the entrance exam will be declared online on the official website in the first week of May 2017. The entrance exam will be conducted on 28th May, 2017. After the entrance exam is conducted, the result for the entrance exam will be declared online on 14th June, 2017. After that a merit list will be prepared and candidates will be short-listed on the basis of merit list for the process of counseling.
How to download the admit card
The candidates should follow the following steps in order to download the AIIMS admit card 2017for the entrance exam-
- First of all, the candidates are required to visit the official website of the exam conducing authority
- On the home page, the candidate is required to search for the admit card tab and click on it
- A new page, requiring the information of the candidate for accessing admit card appears on the screen
- The candidate is required to fill in the information asked i.e. registration number, password which were allotted to the candidates at the time of registration and click on submit option.
- A new page containing the admit card for the entrance exam of the candidate appears on the screen.
- Candidate can either download the admit card or take the print out of the admit card but should maintain the admit card till the process of admissions gets over.