PATNA: Bihar Social Welfare Department all set to publish vacancy for Child Development Project Officer (CDPO).
Exam for this vacancy is expected to be held in the month of January, 2017. As of now there is no as such update available by BPSC regarding the syllabus for CDPO exam.
As per the request of our esteemed follwers, Here below Team PolyEyes provides pattern and sllybus breakup for the CDPO exam.
Part I contains General Questions (Total 70 questions):
- 5 Questions from Administrative ability.
- 20 Questions from Initial awareness of Social Sciences.
- 10 Questions from General awareness.
- 10 Questions From Scientific facts knowledge.
- 10 Questions from General Basic English.
- 10 Questions from National and International current events.
And Paper II contains questions on following topics: Social work, Sociology, Anthropology, Child development, Nutrition, Philosophy, Psychology and Economics.
Educational qualification: Candidate must have Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
Note: Above information is as per past trend and it may subject to change as per the fresh notification