Dpt college in Haryana is one of the leading private colleges in the country to offer its candidates with various types of courses in the paramedical fields. Be it a diploma, certification course, bachelor’s degree or post-graduation program in the field of medicine, the certification that is availed on the completion of the program is quite useful and can help the candidates to get jobs quickly.
Eligibility, Duration, fees, syllabus, and other details
Diploma in Physiotherapy known in short as DPT is a popular program that is availed by candidates in huge numbers. It is regarded to be a twelfth standard medical nursing program. Since the demand for qualified physiotherapists is increasing, this program does hold immense significance and the opportunities availed from it are many. This diploma is found to be competent for health science professionals possessing the ability and knowledge to prevent and manage different types of problems that affect the human body’s physical function.
It also maximizes human movement performance. The qualified technicians will be able to focus to help clients to achieve optimum independence with regards to their independent functioning and movement. Different types of techniques are taught through the physiotherapy technician course to help the candidates to provide immense relief to their clients. Besides integrating science and art, it also focuses to enhance hands-on skills. The physiotherapist offers preventive care and advice and valuable treatment, thus rehabilitating those suffering from psychological and physical impairment.
Candidates are required to have qualified 10+2 or equivalent to apply for this program.
This is 2-year course which aims to prepare students professionally.
- General Physiology
- General Anatomy
- Exercise Therapy
- Computer Training
- Physiotherapy in Surgical Conditions
- Physiotherapy in Medical Conditions
- Kinesiology and Biomechanics
- This program has been designed for producing qualified physiotherapist with the ability to provide patients with holistic care.
- They are taught to treat patients suffering from physical difficulties that might arise from injuries, illness, aging, disabilities, etc. They are also to work in various settings like sports clubs, private practices, health centres and hospitals.
Completing the diploma in physiotherapy course can help the candidate to get job in the following areas:
- Health organizations
- Government sectors and private organizations
- Orthopaedics Departments
- Pharma Industry
- Universities and Colleges
- Defence Medical Organizations
- Rehabilitation Centres
- Health Organizations
- Research assistant
- Therapy manager
- Customer Care Asst.
- Private physiotherapist (Self-employed)
- Sports Physio Rehabilitator
Advanced courses to apply in Diploma in Physiotherapy
- D. (Physiotherapy)
The approximate fees charged by the two year course are Rs.35000, but it depends upon college also. One should check with the college authorities for exact fee structure.