NMAT is a national level entrance test for admission in top business Colleges, Universities and Institutes which is conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) every year. GMAC has announced the schedule for admission process and online registration for the NMIMS Management Aptitude Test 2017 has started from July 4, 2016. All the interested candidates can apply for the test only in online mode.
The last date for submitting the duly filled form is was October 3, 2016 but now the date is extended for register online, now students can apply with late fee. Last year, around 54000 candidates applied for the test and also for the first time, students from Andaman, Lakshadweep, Manipur and Nagaland applied for the test. The MBA Exam will be held from second week of October to December 20, 2016. While registering for the test, the candidates can fix their exam date, time and venue according to their convenience.
Application fee before October 3, 2016 is Rs 1700 and late application fee for is Rs 2000.
The candidates have to follow the following steps for registering online:
- The candidates have to access the direct link on the official website of GMAC for accessing the Application Form.
- Now the candidates have to click on the link “Register Now” given on the website to begin online registration process. After clicking on the link, the candidates have to enter a valid email ID and click in the next tab “No, I am a new user”. Thereafter new page for filling in the registration details will be open up, then candidates will have to require enter their name (first and last) and password. After filling the required details, candidates have to click on the “Register and Sign In” tab.
- After that a new window for will appear for filling the NMAT registration and an email will be sent on the registered email id(given by the candidate) for validation of email ID and the candidates have to validate the email id first.
- Now the candidates have to fill the required details in the online application form, such as candidate’s personal, educational and work experience details. Then the candidate will have to choose the course which candidates are interested in and have to provide preferences for courses, exam date and exam centre
- Before submitting for the final registration, the candidates must review all the details entered in the registration form by them as option for making changes in the form will not be available later on except “Update Programme Selection or Retake” and “Update Candidate Preferences” sections. After completely reviewing the details, candidates have to click on “Submit” button for submitting the online application form.
- Now candidates have to pay the registration fee via available payment modes.
- After payment of the registration fee candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph and the photograph should be I JPEG format only. Photo size should not exceed 500 KB.
Now candidates can finally submit their application form for NMIMS Management Aptitude Test. After successfully submission of the registration the candidates will receive a unique ID on their email. Candidates will use this ID in future correspondence.